Friday, June 29, 2012

Holly

Holly, Black


These frames have a story, a long one, so brace yourself. Or don't bother reading and just enjoy the pretty pictures :)

I love makeup. I don't wear makeup every day, because I am lazy and I often work from home. But I never feel really fabulous without it. I know people who do. I envy them. I have tried to become one of them, thinking that confidence is all the makeup one really needs. Mirrors, shop windows and pictures have cruelly made me realize that it is just not possible for me.

Now, I am aware that I sound like I am being tough on myself to fish for compliments - and I do like me some compliments - but I have a point. Makeup makes me feel amazing. As some of you may know, I am the proud mommy of the world's greatest dog Sarah. I also live in a city, where there are people in the streets. I therefore have to present my face to the world pretty much every day. With or without makeup.

Sunglasses save the day :) The right ones make me feel pretty darn good about myself, actually they make me feel like a movie star.

The movie star look :)


Holly, Havana


The "Holly" frame is inspired by makeup and movie stars. By winged eyeliner and the beautiful Holly Golightly/Audrey Hepburn having breakfast while looking through the Tiffany's window (even though they don't look at all like the frames she wears in that scene). And then I mixed in a little hint of old Cadillac fins.

Sweet ride :)

I also did not own a pair of cat-eye sunglasses, and I felt that I was due for a pair. So here they are, the sunglasses that make me feel like a movie star.


Holly, Berry


The "Holly" is available in
- Black
- Havana
- Berry: a multilayered deep red

Lots of love, K

Holly, Black

2 comments:

  1. Hey theге! I ʝust wiѕh to offer ʏоu a huge thumbs սp fοr the excellent info you have ցot right hеre on this post.

    I will be coming ƅack to үour web site fοr more soon.

    mү site; brave frontier hack ()

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb post but I was wanting to know if you could write a
    litte more on this topic? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more.

    Kudos!

    Here is my web-site - Jurata domki

    ReplyDelete